How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect sites like Audiogon?

One would think that with social distancing and shelter in place policies, there has never been a better time for upgrading and enjoying your audio system.   But is now the time to buy and sell?  The mass unemployment and economic distress accompanying the pandemic seems certain to undermine what is essentially a luxury market encompassing both gearheads and music lovers?  What effects on buying and selling audio gear — both short and long term — can we foresee?
merlin
@stereo5 : We also are old, and we're having groceries delivered, to reduce contact with others. If that's available in your area, you might consider it.
Not being delivered here but are put at curbside at the grocery stores for us to pickup.
stereo5, I concur wholeheartedly. I'm beginning to wonder if resources aren't already being allocated according to hierarchy, status, and fealty to those in charge. I wouldn't put it past them.

They did it with their stocks so it would be foolish to think otherwise.

jetter, that was an incredibly sick and mean thing to say. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Oh lordy
Yet again we get seriously off topic although I must admit my post was as well to a degree.

How will covid -19 affect sites like audiogon was the OP basis.

Do not think anybody got to that part yet.... lol.
nonoise, I am a very sensitive person, but the constant liberal drivel about how F. U. our response has been doesn't sit well with me.  I am an independent, so no bias one way or the other.  A month ago no one really saw this hitting the U.S. like it did, arm chair quarterbacking is always 20 20.  Otherwise a lot of us would have deep 6'd our stock holdings.