DartZeel CTH-8550 vs PS Audio BHK 300 Mononlocks

I know this is a crazy comparison but I am currently trying to decide between the Dart 8550 Integrated (used) or a new set of BHK 300 Amos with the BHK Pre (new). I am currently upgrading from a Yamaha A-S3000 and like convenience of the integrated but feel like the BHK monos might be a bigger upgrade. They will be fed by a VPI HW-40 turntable and a PS Audio DirectStream and will be running a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives. 
jeremyfxdwg
Have never heard Dart gear so can’t help with comparison. All I can add is that when designing the BHK’S they made a solid state input stage and a tube one and planned to offer both. The tube was so far superior they canned the SS option.

I really like having tubes in my system, where they can do the most good- pre Amp and input stage of Amp, and of course offer the option of tube rolling to upgrade the sound or tailor to you liking.

I havent heard the BHK pre- but many people seem to like it. I belive PS offers 30 day trial, so that could be an advantage. The ultimate of course is if you could arrange to have the Dart gear on loan at the same time, and then you’d be the resident expert on the merits of each.

Another consideration is cabling.  monoblocks let you run short (hence cheaper) speaker cable.  A good balanced design should sound good even with super cheap balanced IC like the Mogami gold mic cable.  That could be upgraded later if you find the cash and hear a benefit. 

Keep this between just us.... I run a well over $100k system and I use that cheap Mogami  cable and a short quad run combo of cheap and homemade speaker cable.  
at a good used price(under12k) i would buy the dart and never look back. a truly great designer whose products will outlive us all. i’m sorry but i can’t consider PSA in the same universe. IMO