What should I choose??

I have the old B&W 802d's.  I also have the older, first generation, Bryston 14bsst amp (now 15 years old). Both of them are performing well and are in mint shape.  My question is this:  I am interested in the new Bryston 14cubed amp...and I am also interested in the new B&W 802D'3.  But I can't afford to do both.  Should I focus on getting the amp first or the speakers?  Please, I don't need to be told to buy amps or speakers other then the ones I am asking about as I am a big fan of my system.  I just know that B&W has reworked their D series and that Bryston has done the same with their amps.  thanks, Jim
pfeiffer
When I was getting into home audio and trying to decide what gear to get, everyone told me to get the speakers first. From the specs of the speakers, you can compare/contrast what audio gear will be best suited for you and your system.
Sometime in the near future you can decide if you want to upgrade your power cables and interconnects. If you're like me, you want to do all of this now. However, as the saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day."
In my experience - and I've owned more than a dozen systems over the years - there is a much more discernible difference in the sound of speakers than in the sound of electronics.  Therefore, you should buy the new speakers first.  By the way, I have a 35 year old pair of B&W 802's that one of my sons still uses in his system. They're great speakers, but for the past 20 years, I have been a convert to Magnepans - I'm on my third pair.  Happy listening. 
What preamp are you using with the Bryston? Another thing to consider would be a nice tube preamp for your front end. This would definitely give you a nice change in flavor. 
If I may change the subject a little, I have tried to find the questions on power cables but can not find it so jumping in here, looking for help with power cables.
(1) Hurricane, HC / Colorado RAC interconnect,
(2) Reveal power cable / H-F CT-2 RCA interconnect, I have been reading up on theses two options trying to decide which one to get has anyone had experience with theses cables looking at the Nagara 1200 my system.
Primaluna Dialogue Premium integrated amp,
NAD-C 568
KEF-R900s  
PRO-JECT TT with Pearwood Celebration II.
any help will be gratefully appreciated don't beat me up to bad guys :)      
Don’t get anything new, save the money. You seem to be happy with your old system.