Cartridge recommendation for classical listening

I have a wonderful sounding Grado Reference Sonata cartridge which I love.  The only problem is, for many years, I have had a hum problem which I have investigated extensively but never found a solution for.  I know Grados can have this defect, and the extensively modified Rega P3 turntable I use can contribute to the problem
So,  I’m ready to give up and go with another brand of cartridge.
I listen almost exclusively to Classical music.  Can anyone suggest a cartridge under $1000 that sounds good for classical?
128x128rvpiano
I know Grados can have this defect, and the extensively modified Rega P3 turntable I use can contribute to the problem
The problem here is not the cartridge but the turntable. For unknown reasons Rega doesn't ground their motor and so it can inject hum into the cartridge- most often Grado gets the blame for this. I have placed a wire between the motor and the base of the arm, grounding the two together and solving the problem.

Its too bad there isn't more feedback about this issue!

Cartridges cannot be designed to favor classical music! The idea that any component can favor a certain genre is entirely mythological. Usually this idea is applied to speakers but it really doesn't matter- what makes a component good for one genre makes it good for another.
I've been a classical music listener for many years.  I use an AT MC cartridge on a VPI TT into a 3 stage all tube phono pre.  Here is my $.02 in no particular order.

I wouldn't buy a moving magnate cartridge without a replaceable stylus.  There are too many good ones out there.

What you want for classical music (or any other kind) is just the best cartridge for your needs.   The cartridge doesn't know what kind of music it's playing.

There are very good cartridges with varying compliances.  Best to match it to your tonearm's effective mass.

For a MM cartridge, easily replaceable styli and good value I would look at the Ortofon line. 

The very best cartridges for any music are MC cartridges.  In the long term, you might want to consider either a phono pre-preamp or a step up transformer that would allow you to use a MC cartridge with your CJ.  Or you might even go for a separate phono preamp and bypass the phono section of the CJ, 
but as an owner of Grado and a Nakagoka - they are both sweet but do sound different on a Basis Rega OEM300 arm. The Grado has the edge in midrange magic and lushness, the NAK is more incisive and daynamic - particularly in the low end and lower mid bass.

IF in NY Nick At Audio Connection is awesome TT setup guy.
None of these guys have ever run a Rega cart in a Rega arm . They do
not know what they are talking  about .