Visiting audio stores?

This is probably the last concern on many people's minds, so I'm raising this just in case anyone feels like relaying their experience.

I've become pretty cautious about where I go and why. So, for me, I'm not going to any audio stores to listen to gear, out of caution about the virus. I do feel concern for these stores and how it will impact them. Are folks going? Anyone running an audio store who wants to comment? How are you coping? Are you changing any policies or running any more sales online? Changes in trial periods to help more people try out gear remotely?

Again, this is a minor concern given the larger dimensions of this virus situation, but I thought I'd reach out with a question.
128x128hilde45

While I am not saying this is not a serious issue as it is, but I think there are times when people tend to over react.

I would think that there is more to life than visiting an audio store and listening to gear or even purchasing something at this time

I can never understand why members think that the world is going to come to an end if they don’t do something audio related everyday.

stay in your house where you are safe and when this clears then you can visit your audio stores again

It will impact all business’.  This will be interesting how this all plays out.  Distance yourself from the public.

This is a good time to be an Audiophile!  Social distancing should come naturally to you, lol, and getting lost in music is most of the time a solo event.

I’m stocked up on good food and “supplies”, good music and good gear.  My other hobby, Mountain Biking, is still another activity I can do safely and away from others.
I was at my dealer last Friday getting my preamp re-tubed, imagine being on lockdown with no tunes! Just the store manager was there the owner and another employee out doing a custom install. I ended up spending 3 hours there as my 9 preamp tubes were tested and 6 matching replacements were found, and he answered the phone and dealt with 2 other customers. It was honestly a pleasant distraction.