what's your opinion on the magazine 'stereo review'??

i started reading 'stereo review' back in the early 70's untill they retired. i used to buy their magazine every month. whatever i know about stereo equipment is what i've read in their magazine! any thoughts after all these years???
128x128g_nakamoto
Read all of the magazines, and enjoyed them all, for different and various reasons. I liked the Rodriguez cartoons.
Thanks mikey99 for the links.  Brings back my childhood.  Used to read it in middle school. hoping one day to own a nice system.
Before the internet, Stereo Review was THE source for audio information. I looked forward to every issue. I loved the music reviews, cartoon illustrations and reading about the latest equipment. When I was fifteen and after nearly 3-years of delivering newspapers, mowing lawns, raking leaves and shoveling snow...I bought the Pioneer SX 939 with a pair of BIC Formula 6 speakers from Stereo Corporation of America in Brooklyn, NY. I was thrilled beyond words when it finally arrived. Music in stereo...nothing like it.
I subscribed from age 12 to age 16...it was like a gateway drug.  Now I'm strung out on high end.

If you're interested in perusing Stereo Review back issues:

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Audio/HiFI-Stereo-Review.htm