Magico A3 vs Magico S1 MK2

What do you guys think about either of them. I am currently trying to get rid of my BW 702 S2 and thinking about either of them. I have auditioned Magico A3 and liked it a lot. Had auditioned S1 MK2, a while back. I currently have Naim Unity Nova. I like the S1 Mk2 overall except for bass, which A3 does better. A3 is also good on high and meds, but little colored when compared to S1Mk2, which is bit neutral. Am liking both, but want to see if any of you guys have owned either of them and your overall experience. 
romney80
Oh, forgot to mention, the stereo imaging with the S1, on and off axis is outstanding. If the A3 can give you all of that, taking up similar amounts of space, with less demands on an amp, and more bass, it's hard not to go that way.
Post removed 
I am very happy with my A3s. They are full range as compared to the S1 mk2. To me the real question is what is the increment difference between the A3 and the S3? However, the A3 was more within my financial abilities and it is an end game speaker on one of my two systems. It is also a bit versatile. I have driven them effectively with First Watt M2 and SIT-3 amps. But also with Benchmark AHB2 monoblocks and a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP. Of course, good cabling and interconnects will be used effectively with the A3s Bottomline: If the choice is between the A3 and the S1 mk2. The clear choice for me is the A3. Good luck. 
one upside to the S1 is that it comes in colors other than black. Makes it easier to integrate to home decor than the A3 that only comes in black. 
A3 also sounds thin to me compared to the S1. 
@kingbarbuda I heard the A3 with my stereo Benchmark AHB2 and it was not that great, the sound seemed collapsed into the speakers. Have you compared the AHB2 in stereo mode vs AHB2 mono blocks with the A3? I had a suspicion that the single AHB2 amp was under-powering the A3's.