Linear Tracker ...I was wondering

Is there a not too expensive (less than $¹⁰⁰⁰) and good linear tracking tonearm that I could mount on my SL1200MK5? 

128x128jagjag
... nor a Trans-Fi T3Pro. I also have a Sonus Blue Gold, works without issues whatsoever, on eccentric records as well.
^^^
works without issues whatsoever, on eccentric records as well.
myself
I would not put my cartridge on a badly made record, for the same reason I would not take my 993 to the Rubicon. The Cartridge is the victim of bad analog setup.

If the music means that much to someone fix the record.

Harold, I was of course referring to full 360 captured air bearings in the previous post.  
Cheers

If it were me looking to get into linear tonearms I would go with a turntable that was designed for that.

Sony's direct drive PS-x555 would be in that price range.
If able to spring for a tad more... the PS-x800 is tits-on-a-ritz.

To put a linear arm on an existing table like the Technics... not sure available linear arms in the price range you're looking at would be worth doing... as far as any improvement on the pivot arm the 1200 came with.
To put a linear arm on a table it simply needs to... outperform all other comparably priced arms. Assuming of course that sound quality is your goal. I have little reason to believe that is the case.

Because, if it were, then people would be talking about sound quality. Which they are not. Instead it is all tech bs.

When it comes to tech, here's all you need to know: the one and only advantage is tracking error. 
So just how big a problem is tracking error?

Every pivoted arm ever made is designed to track correctly at only two points. All the rest of the time its off. It just is, they are all like that, and all the rest- everything from arm length to Baerwald or whatever- is noise. Pivoted arms are off, they do have tracking error, and this is a weakness and a fault.

Satisfied? Good.

Now we got that settled, next question: So how important is this, anyway?

Not very. Hardly. If that.

Reason I say that is, and hate to repeat myself but, these things track accurately at two points on every record. Now everyone, both sides, got a question: how many people you know have ever said or even heard anyone say, "Man I can hardly wait for that first little bit of the record where it sounds so awesome because of the lack of tracking error?" I'm gonna say zero.

For sure I have never heard it. And with all the hoopla about arms, and being a guy who is willing to spend whatever makes sense BUT NOT ONE DIME MORE I would be all over a linear tracker if there was any, and I do mean any, merit to it. I could not care less what or how its made. Only how it sounds. For the money.

So I listen and you know what? Cannot for the life of me hear anything that varies anything like tracking error. And I hear all kinds of stuff. Demagnetizer. Anti-static spray. Minute differences between two copies of the same record. Heck last night I stuck a measly little 1" by 1/4" strip of fo.q tape on my arm and was thrilled at the improvement. Thrilled! So if there was anything - ANYTHING!- to be gained with linear tracking I would ditch my Conqueror in a NY minute.

But no. It sounds beautiful. All across the record. Side after side.

Linear tracking is the playground of technophiles. Not audiophiles. Don't kid yourself. Whatever you are after, it ain't sound quality.
Millercarbon

I believe I have seen posts from you in the past, where you refer to M.Fremer more than a few times to reinforce your position.

M.Fremer
When you hear a true linear tracker for the first time, you'll know it—the absence of the etchy, pinched character present in all pivoted arms is among the most obvious differences. You're not really aware of it when listening to the best pivoted arms, but when it's gone, what a difference!

Does it get more audiophile than that? They are not for everyone and I think you just happen to be one of these "not for everyone" people. Why can't you accept this and move on. I take it from the wording in your post that you have not setup, and/or heard a true linear tracker in your own system.

Talking Tech. There are folks in this Audio hobby, that enjoy finding out how the components in their chain work. Once the understanding is there, what's the crime in sharing that information with other like minded technical folks? Be it turntables, tonearms, speakers, amps/preamps, etc...

MillerCarbon
When it comes to tech, here's all you need to know: the one and only advantage is tracking error.
So just how big a problem is tracking error?

No, I think you are forgetting the bigger advantage, and the real reason IMO for the pinched sound that Fremer describes so eloquently.

1084 results on AudioGon alone

Woofer Pumping is a distance 2nd place, at 471 results.