Tannoy Speaker Owners

I have Tannoy DC8Ti speakers.  I'm planning to retire sometime this year, and want to try tubes before I do. I'm wondering what amps, tubes or otherwise, other Tannoy owners have. I'm only interested in power amps.  I've tried the Tannoy's with each of my three solid state power amps: Pioneer SPEC-4 (~36 years old) ; McIntosh MC2600 (~ 25 years old); and NAD M22v2 (1 year old). The NAD sounds best in my system: wider sound stage with better instrument separation, timbre, musicality, detail, etc.  

My current system:  Herron VSTP-3A(r02) pre amp, NAD M22v2 power amp, Innous Zenith MKII media player, Small Green Computer i7 for Roon DSP, Audio Mirror Tubadour III SE DAC, Parasound JC3jr phone pre, and Technics SL-1200G TT w/ Ortofon Quintet Black.

My listening room is small ~13'x12'x8'.  I listen to contemporary jazz (no John Coltrane , Miles Davis, etc) and old school R&B (none of today's Hip Hop or Rap).  I love vocals (e.g., Gregory Porter, Diana Krall, Angela Glaupo, Randy Crawford, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Chicago); non-vocal music (e.g., The Crusaders, Arne Domnerus, Brad Mehldau, Dave Grusin, Stanley Clarke) and the combination of both (e.g., War, Earth, Wind, and Fire, Santana).

I'd like to audition whatever I buy in my system.  I'd prefer to start looking at amps that others are using. My budget is ~$7500, and I'm in no rush.

I'm not opposed to used, and there are several deals on agon at the moment. In particular a Zesto Audio Bia 120 that is about 60% below retail.  In my area, there are several high-end audio stores and independent manufactures that produce high-quality / reference grade components.  I realize there's the usual suspects (Cary, Rogue, PrimaLuna, Luxman, etc.).  I also plan to visit the local manufactures.

128x128oldschool1948
@gadios. Thanks for the suggestion.  I will definitely try to audition that amp.  The price is well within my budget. 
In-spite of all of the craziness going around with this new virus, I've had the opportunity to audition both the LTA ZOTL40 Reference and ZOTL Ultralinear amplifiers.  The ZOTL40 sounds so good in my system.  It probably goes without saying, the ZOTL40 sound is more natural and musical than my NAD M22v2.

Next, I plan to audition a pair of Bel Canto REF600M monoblocks.  I'd be happy with the ZOTL40, but I want to make sure they are worth the additional $1800 retail price.

I just ordered a PS Audio DirectStream DAC (they have a sale on at the moment), and upgraded my RCA cables to Transparent Audio MusicLink Super MM2.  With the new cables, background voices and music are much clearer and focused, and the sound is a little warmer - which I like.  The SQ with the ZOTL40 and new cables is the best I've ever had with my system.  I can't wait to see how the DSD and my Zenith MK2 work together, as compared to my Audio Mirror DAC.  
A lot has changed in my system since my last post.  I never did audition the BC power amps.  As much as I liked the ZTOL40, I’m now giving serious consideration to the PS Audio BHK 250 because I recently purchased the BHK Reference pre amp, DirectStream DAC, and Stellar Phono pre amp.  Price wise, the 250 is a better deal because of PS Audio’s trade-in and existing customer discounts, which is great.

The BHK 250 gets great reviews and I’m convinced it sounds great with its matching components and the right speakers.  As a hybrid power amp, I’m wondering how it will sound with my Tannoy's.   

I’ve read Tannoy’s sound better with tubes.  The BHK 250 has a tube input stage only.  I’m inclined to buy it because I can always send it back, but before I do, I’d like to hear from other Tannoy speaker owners - especially any that might be using a BHK 250.