Fairly new to streaming. Where to start?

$2k & under budget

Aralic Vega has streamer  and DAC. May be the easiest start?
Then there is Schiit...Yiggy or Gumby...which streamer?
Ladder NOS dac? Or Chip? I'm old. maybe I'll like the old school DAC?
Then there is  Benchmark DAC 3...I think it has streamer?
Then
Exasound E32
Audio Mirror?
Metrum
MHDT Orchid
Border Patrol?
Musical Paradise?
Whats a newbie to do? I am a classic rock fan with lots of FLAC & M4a files. I like detail & PRaT. Love a good bass line. I also play some 70's jazz. I have a Theta Miles CD player from the 1900's & play a lot of vinyl too. But I need to come into the 21st century.  Besides, I will probably become tired of the vinyl ritual and work at some point as I get older. I think I have done enough homework to be somewhat confused. Maybe the biggest question in light of how fast digital changes is the question of streamer with DAC or separate Streamer and DAC. One other question is the streamer & bridge the same thing? OK Thanks!! 
128x128artemus_5
@uberwaltz

I wasn't sure if simplicity might come with Streamer Dac combo? I appreciate simplicity. but I understand the lack of flexibility. IO guess the only real thing to learn is the streaming interface. And I'd have to learn it no matter which way I go.
@djones51

Good idea. But I most always jump in the deep end right off. Then I complain a while til I figure it out.  LOL
@artemus_5,

Don’t stress too much about the interface or feel overwhelmed by so many options. Pick up Bluesound, get acclimated with streaming and app (use a iPad for best experience and ease) and continue to explore DAC options.

For the price of Node 2i, look at this listing, you get CD ripping capability as a bonus.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649598541-bluesound-vault-2-excellent-condition/

@lalitk
If you want to hook up your CDP into a DAC then you would need to pick up a DAC with at least two COAX Inputs

Why so? Can’t I use the coax for CDP and USB ior another input for streamer?
Thanks

For the price of Node 2i, look at this listing, you get CD ripping capability as a bonus.
Is that easier than ripping on computer. BTW I don’t have Ipad. I do have android phone though. That will work for interface though won’t it?

BTW Thanks

+1 for Innuos Zen Mini!
I have the Zen MK 3 and couldn’t be happier the ability to also rip CD’s to FLAC files is a plus.