Luxman m-900u owners - quick question

Looking for some feedback on owners of this amplifier. I am not looking for the '' dealer lingo '' that I have been getting ; '' sweet amp, the best that is out there, will give you a great deal , I sold a bunch of them in the last month ''....blah, blah, blah.....

So what made you buy this amp is what I would like to know from owners who have them. What made you take this one instead of others in this price range  ….and do you have to match it with the Luxman C-900 u pre-amp for the best results ?      

Thank you

garebear
Tried a m900u on my YGs and while it had nice tone and texture, was kinda limp and non dynamic with no bass. My guess is I would have required monos for my tastes.

beautiful unit though 
@keithr

Was this the 2 way YG with the cap in the bass? If so, yeah, I imagine a high impedance (i.e. tube) may work really well for you. ;)
I’ve owned the M900U for six months now. I’ve purchased over 30 amps in my lifetime and it’s clearly the best I’ve ever owned. I leave the unit on all the time and mine never gets hot, just warm. Adequate ventilation is a must.