Wharfedale Elysian?

Did anyone go to Munich and hear these?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkIBc7uAVk

They are supposed to hit the market in August--from what I can tell.  

The Wharfedale Linton Heritage gets me 90% to Harbeth/Spendor classic sound.  What do these sound like? 
128x128jbhiller
so far they are great, but i made the mistake of replacing my DAC at the same time i replaced the speakers. I have an Audio Mirror tube DAC on it's way to see make sure that the Topping D90 DAC that i have now isn't a limiting factor. I'm not saying i think anything is limited, but you never know what you don't know.
So you've had them for a month.  Any feedback?  A friend bought them on the strength of an audition at an audio show, so I'm not sure I trust his judgement.  He's also been on a buying spree these last few months.
My friend bought a pair of these and loves them. He already has the AG Duo Mezzo's so they MUST be good if he's still listening to them with those bad boys sitting in the same room.

Old sounds. It seems that it is out of fashion where people love EDM, baldi's basics. However, these sounds are always something that makes me feel at peace.