MOBILE FIDELITY ONE STEP VINYL

Just saw Music Direct is taking pre-orders over the phone for the next One Step releases:
Monk's Dream and 
Mingus Ah Um !!! 
I got mine ordered (and they don't charge you till it ships)
Anyone else interested in ordering these? 
tbromgard
I have a number of pressings from Better Records.  Of the ones I have, I have multiple copies of them. 

In comparing the duplicates, it's no contest!  Better Records pressings are superior.  For example, I have four copies of Oscar Peterson's, We Get Requests.  The hot stamper from Better Records is far superior than my other three copes.  I could go on and on.  That's the beauty of hunting for great pressing.  Every so often you find one at the used record store.  But sometimes ya just gotta have the best immediately! If ya have a rig that can take advantage of the superior pressing I suggest giving them a try. I'd be embarrassed to share with people what I've spent on individual pressings from Better Records.  No regrets. 
For less than $35/ea you can pick up the BlueNote Tone Poet reissues which sound amazing.  Best deal going in vinyl I believe today.
To MOST people, we are oddballs-  who would sit still, for an entire evening, and listen to music? Serious audiophiles, in case you didn't know, do that kind of stuff. They also spend lots of time. Lots of money. Lots of Jonezing. The lucky ones have arrived THERE and all they have to do is spin some tunes (or, stream). If you're lucky, you friends nearby who are equally possessed.
 So, if a person spends his/her time and money on audio stuff, and happens to love music, it makes sense to seek out the best recordings, que no?

Only concern i have with the MFSL One Steps is that MoFi seem to be picking titles that appeal to the masses vs. are great enough recordings ( SQ wise) in the first place that they deserve the 'One Step' process.
For example, the 'One Step' of BOTW is an appeal for a larger audience..because the original master tape is well known to be veiled and dry sounding. Here the music is well known and to most..excellent; problem is the master was highly flawed to begin with. So this title, released as a 'One Step' was calculated to max profit, but not chosen because of the SQ in the master. Many folks are ok with this, as they want to hear the best sounding record of a particular piece...even though the SQ will ultimately be lacking. All good, except i think there is a place for that type of record/reissue...and is it the MFSL 'One Step' at $125-+ ??