Has anyone heard the new PS Audio Strata, Integrated Amp/DAC/streamer?

PS audio, is introducing an integrated amp with a DAC that looks interesting.
It can also stream from most popular services.
It is said to output 200 wpc at 4 ohms.
Does anyone have any experience with it yet?
I've had separates for years now, but this looking pretty impressive, if it has the headroom for my Maggie 1.6's.
mwinkc
Yeah I think there will be a big market for these one box solutions that some call super integrateds (traditional integrated amp plus streaming).

There will be a lot of competition and I think soon enough almost all the players will have a competing offering. 

NAD and Naim were two of earliest adapters but PSA not far behind IF strata gets released anytime soon. That is no guarantee if you follow the follies relating to speaker and server design there but I wish them well. They certainly are transparent with their customers which is to be commended. 

Will be interesting to see how PSA unit compares to the other options.
Just a couple of points, the price in the UK shows 3000 British pounds which would mean a price of $3,500.00+ in the US

As per power if they are saying 200 watts into a 4 ohm load that means 100 watts into an 8 ohm load.

If you are going to spend $3k + on an integrated amplifier this would not be an integrated amplifier that would be on our short list.

The most exciting integrated amplifier in a similar price point although a bit higher is the new NAD M33  which most people in the industry feel is  going to be the definitive product to look at at its price point and as a step up in the next price class above. 

https://audioxpress.com/news/nad-unveils-masters-m33-bluos-streaming-dac-amplifier-featuring-purifi-s-ultra-quiet-amplification-technology

the NAD M33 is the first amplifier to use Purefi, which is the latest amplifier technology from Bruno Putzzis, the inventor of Hypex, then Ncore and now Purefi.

https://audioxpress.com/news/nad-electronics-and-purifi-audio-announce-cooperation-agreement

The new M33 offers an even better feature set

1: Twice the power 200 watts 8 ohms 
2: The Purefi amplifier technology which is reported to sound far better than any previous technology from Bruno.
3: Full MQA
4: Dirac Room Correction
5: Full Roon compatibility
6: Part of the Blue Sound OS 
7: Up-gradable Nad MDC design to allow for future hardware changes
8: Built in phono and headphone stage

We have one on order the preliminary reports are the M33 is just one fantastic sounding product.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ NAD M33 dealers

@audiotroy,Umm, it’s a US product so attempting to derive or guess at US price from UK price, a$$backwards, especially when PSA has already said US price $3k : )

As they say on ESPN, Come on, man!

I’d think the Hegel’s would give everything mentioned above a very strong run for the money. Wasn’t crazy about NAD M10 sound. Sounded veiled to me
Kren the NAD M10 is using a hypex based amplifier the sound quality of that product shows its hypex roots.

The M10 is a nice sounding product we dramatically prefer the warmer punchier Naim sound.

The new M33 is a different league we heard one during its New York City press preview.

The PS audio piece is rumored to be in the $3k range.

As per the Hegel being better we have the Hegel H120 and the H390 which are superb, with the Nad M33 which we have on order we will most likely have the largest selection of high quality integrated amplifiers in the country, we have NAD, Unison Research, Hegel, Micromega, Musical Fidelity, Anthem, Naim and a few others. 

Viva selection, 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Yeah I think I’d prefer the Hegel amplification stage to the others (just a guess) but I wonder about the Hegel streaming interface???

That said, the PSA fans are diehard and I would love to hear some of their products. Unfortunately direct only now, no dealers in US any longer. Fun to follow some of their threads over there tho