Audiophile stores in Denver metro area

I'm here in Denver for seven weeks and have time to go to several prlaces. I have good gear already. You can see in GerryM5 virtual system. I would like to do some high end system serious auditions. I have a rental car so Boulder, Colorado Springs might be doable also. I'm upgrading my secound system in speakers and amplification areas. SE might even be a possibility. I like tube, SS and analog. So give me any speciality stores and locations. You know about large or small is ok. If they have a web site great. If they have an analog system please note that as I have LPs too.

Thanks,
GerryM5
128x128gerrym5
Thanks Kmccarty, Theo, & Grinnell for the suggestions. I appreciate you took the time to help me on this. I will visit them all in the next two weeks.

cheers,
Gerry
Carl from Apex Audio in Denver here...We have a VERY exclusive (but still laid back) by appointment only showroom and are the largest dealer in North America for 5 of the high-end lines we carry. Not only will you find some of the best gear in this part of the US, you will also find one of the most exclusive art collections alongside it. With the roots of my business going back 27 years, to say we have experience is an understatement.

Our specialty is building the finest music systems out there and operate as a full-time business, not hobbyists "dabbling" or a mid-fi shop trying to do high-end. Our primary focus is to provide the best sound from affordable $1,500 systems (yes, real high-end can come that affordably) to $750,000 masterpieces. We are also vinyl experts.

If you are curious, google Apex Audio Denver and drop us a line!

BTW, I normally don't plug my business online but Kmccarty above requested that I respond to this thread.
For audiophiles looking for a first in class experience, swing by the award winning showroom* in Centennial, Colorado to enjoy our speaker gallery, luxury headphone bar, and all the latest hi-fi options.
https://www.qualityaudiovideo.com/

YG Acoustics Sonja 2.2 are on display currently, come give them a listen!

*Best in the World 2019