Selling on Audiogon

It appears that it has become more difficult for individuals to sell equipment on Audiogon. com. Has anyone else had that experience. PayPal requires you to set up a business and the other available option also appears difficult. Am I alone in such an experience? Any other alternative that can be suggested?
joscow
We are preparing our house to list for sale in a few weeks, and I've been posting listings to sell stuff we won't be taking with us to the new home.  From what I've seen, lots of used stuff doesn't hold its value, if you price items too high, no one seems to respond to those listings.

Why should someone pay you a high percentage of the price when new, when they typically don't get a warranty in doing so?
Why should someone pay you a high percentage of the price when new, when they typically don't get a warranty in doing so?
Depends on what you term "high percentage"?
Some brands definitely hold their own better, think, Bryston, McIntosh etc.
Some have long transferable warranties to boot, think Bryston.
Some people just like to save anything over new!

Its a crazy world out there for sure and trying to price right is a tough call, as you say too high and nobody responds, too low and well you end up feeling you lost out somewhat.
Good luck with your sales and house move!
@ aniwolfe and uberwaltz, Thankyou for your responses,  I do agree fleabay is killing me, of course I prefer us audio mart,  let's talk about audiogon,  I started out as a seller on audiogon,  even preferred audiogon over eBay,  my last sale on audiogon put a bad tast in my mouth,  I sold an expensive item,  there was a hold on PayPal,  as it turns out,  it was the buyer, he simply had to confirm payment on PayPal, I explained that to the buyer a few times so I could conclude the sale, what happened was the idxxx! Accused me me of a scam with audiogon,  big mess, I had to pay for my listing fee again,  audiogon deleted my negative feedback on the buyer after I willing gave a refund!, lost all my watchers, etc...you talking thousands of dollars of a refund when nothing was my fault,  to say the least it's been a while for me selling anything on audiogon,  then next thing I know,  audiogon starts this tax ID thing,  to me that smells like I would be responsible for paying the taxes in to IRS, now on eBay the buyer pays taxes,  however,  you see the taxes on the sale,  but never receive that part of the payment,  eBay and PayPal turn the taxes in for you at the end of the year,  and possibly get a partial refund if you actually treat all of this like a business,  deductions during the year,  us audio mart I don't believe you have to worry about all of this because of the absence of taxes currently, so as much as I like audiogon,  and now no way of having your own blue book you create from item's on watch list, knowing what the current what something actually sells for and this tax ID, I find it difficult at best to persuade me to sell on audiogon on a regular basis,  cheers 
I haven’t sold anything on either site but I’m considering selling a pair of used speakers with a few dings and scratches.  I really just want to test the market.  They are bookshelves that I paid $3k for that I will hope to sell for half the price.   Is it common for sellers to post an item and then pull it back if they can’t get what they think is the proper value? Are there any consequences from the sites?
On eBay you can run 7 day auctions with LOW starting bid to attract more buyers. Or you can start the bidding higher, if NERVOUS, but get less interested buyers that way. Or use the Buy it Now option for selling with a BUY IT NOW price you’re comfortable with, e.g., 50% of retail. You can also specify a reserve price below which you will not accept. For an auction there is an OPTION for a Buy it Now price so that someone who really wanted it wouldn’t have to wait 7 days or whatever for the auction to end.