VTF gauge

Trying to find a VTF gauge that had the measuring pad at the height of the album. Measuring VTF at the exact height of the album is critical. I have looked at numerous scales on line and none of them clearly states the height of the measuring pad. Can anyone recommend a scale that puts the measuring pad at the height of the album?

Thanks
 Steve 
sgunther
millercarbon
The Shure stylus force gauge is a plastic and metal teeter-totter.... that the carefully used is about as accurate as any digital gauge ...
The Shure is accurate as far as it goes, but it's nowhere near as precise as a good digital gauge.
... it costs a lot less and relies on gravity which I'm told is more reliable long term than batteries.
If batteries not sufficiently reliable for you, perhaps you should consider installing a hand crank on your car to help you get it started.
My $2.95 (vastly more expensive today I see) Chinese gauge is accurate to within 0.01g at all points with its intended range.  How exactly is the Ortofon better?
Just for the record, the Riverstone absolutely solved the problem for me as it does exactly what I need it to do for a price of $28.00. Not sure of what reboot someone mentioned or consequences I might of subjected myself to. Enjoy the music
Although I paid much more for my Ortofon  DS 3, too blue, I am sure you are fine with the Riverstone. Good for you. I bought the Ortofon  when I was in Tokyo last spring, and I felt I needed to buy “something” so I could say to myself I got a bargain.