Selling on Audiogon

It appears that it has become more difficult for individuals to sell equipment on Audiogon. com. Has anyone else had that experience. PayPal requires you to set up a business and the other available option also appears difficult. Am I alone in such an experience? Any other alternative that can be suggested?
joscow
And now that agon no longer shows Sold prices of sold items, sales will be further decimated. Showing Sold price was the only competitive advantage agon had over audio marts and other sites. What now is going to happen is that buyers will automatically half asked prices, just to be in a safe zone.
@audiolabyrinth 

US Audio Mart does have a "BUY IT NOW" feature, just not a lot of people use it.

Thanks uberwaltz, I am new on us audio mart, so, no buy it now, how do you sell what you have there?
Sorry I missed this.

It relies on you just placing the ad and then interested buyers reply to it direct to you and you figure it out between yourself.
No middle men apart from PayPal if you decide that route.
But if you agree a price, you can still do it the old fashioned gentlemens way with a digital handshake and have the buyer send a check and ship when it is cashed, still most people including myself use PayPal for speed and convenience.
Now you obviously CAN use the buy it now when you list but as you found out USAM then charges you 2%. Still a LOT less than Fleabay though!
Good luck.
We are preparing our house to list for sale in a few weeks, and I've been posting listings to sell stuff we won't be taking with us to the new home.  From what I've seen, lots of used stuff doesn't hold its value, if you price items too high, no one seems to respond to those listings.

Why should someone pay you a high percentage of the price when new, when they typically don't get a warranty in doing so?
Why should someone pay you a high percentage of the price when new, when they typically don't get a warranty in doing so?
Depends on what you term "high percentage"?
Some brands definitely hold their own better, think, Bryston, McIntosh etc.
Some have long transferable warranties to boot, think Bryston.
Some people just like to save anything over new!

Its a crazy world out there for sure and trying to price right is a tough call, as you say too high and nobody responds, too low and well you end up feeling you lost out somewhat.
Good luck with your sales and house move!