VTF gauge

Trying to find a VTF gauge that had the measuring pad at the height of the album. Measuring VTF at the exact height of the album is critical. I have looked at numerous scales on line and none of them clearly states the height of the measuring pad. Can anyone recommend a scale that puts the measuring pad at the height of the album?

Thanks
 Steve 
sgunther
Love my Rega also but it and the old Shure which I also have do not address the issue at hand, which is to be able to set the tool so as to adjust a level arm and not to have to raise or lower arm to match the tool to achieve the task at hand. Enjoy the music
Just to close the loop. I bought a Riverstone VTF gauge which has a side attachment that measures VTF at album height. It works great and cost $27
@roberjerman,

The Shure Stylus Force Guage, is a piece of crap!

I read now that @tooblue was able to reboot his initial response with no consequence.,
The Shure stylus force gauge is a plastic and metal teeter-totter.... that the carefully used is about as accurate as any digital gauge, only it costs a lot less and relies on gravity which I'm told is more reliable long term than batteries. 
This is all you need
the height is just like a record (use that stylus platform for VTF).
on top of the gauge you can weight something else

remove the batteries if you don't use the gauge