Best 6NS7 Preamp for a Pass Labs XA25 amp

Will need a remote.
No SCHITT Kit.
There must be a couple happy XA25 Amp owners out there?
gadios
@aricaudio   thanks for checking in.     Well,  it helps my aging brain to jump start memory recall to hear you are one and the same.     I will have to check out your web page some more.  
I'm finding this to be a very interesting thread; thanks to you all for the helpful posts. I too have a Pass amp, and X150 in my case, and am considering a new tube line stage preamp. I'm now using an early Conrad Johnson preamp, a PV4, and very much appreciate it's sound characteristics, but would like to have xlr connection options and a remote would be pretty nice, too.
The OP mentioned something like "...no Schitt kit", and I'm curious as to why so? I have not heard one, but from specs, the few but positive reviews available, and very reasonable price, I agree with wolf_garcia that it is an attractive option. So, I'd be interested to hear any specifics as to why the other options mentioned above, especially those say under $2k, would be preferable.
Thanks.
p.s. rest of my system includes a Pass Labs Aleph Ono phono stage, Thorens TD160 w/Soundsmith Boheme, Cambridge CD transport, Schiit Bifrost multibit DAC, Vandersteen 2Ce Sigs.
I also have the Aric Audio Motherload preamp with phono stage and Dueland caps. I have been very happy with it.