Which DAC makers let you do in home trial?

I'm interested in comparing some DACS for purchase, maximum price about $1600, let's say.
Auditioning them is a hope.
I know that people can get speakers and sometimes amps on trials from manufacturers and from some brick and mortar shops.
So, my question to you all is:
Have you been able to audition DAC's in your home? Which companies with good at home trials and return policies (besides Ps Audio, which is great about that but their DAC is super expensive).
The alternative is just to take a shot in the dark, which I'd prefer not to do. I like to take time and assess before spending this kind of money.
128x128hilde45
+1, @tvad,

Speakers first
Amplifier second

Once you get speaker and amp or integrated sorted out then focus on source components. A nice digital setup requires streamer / DAC components or if you’re into CD’s then CD player or turntable / phono.

If you’re exploring digital streaming, consider a Bluesound Node 2i or Innuos Zen Mini MK3 as starting point. They both have internal built-in DAC’s that allows you to get your feet in digital streaming. Both of these components allows upgrade path to add external DAC for improved performance. And when it’s time to upgrade digital streamer, you already have a external DAC in your system to further build and improve overall performance.

I am in a camp, everything matters. DAC is just as important as amp and absolutely vital to your ultimate digital playback experience.
Thanks. Because I knew I was going to need something to try out speakers with, and amplifiers with, I already bought the Node 2i. I have an Audioengine D1 dac for my laptop and have been using it as a temporary solution for my Cambridge CXC transport.
https://apos.audio/products/topping-d90-dac One month trial. A guy sold his Border Patrol for a Metrum Pavane and kept the Topping after playing with it...
Agreed, +2. Speakers first.  Once you choose the speakers, post another thread here asking for amplifier recommendations for that particular speaker model.  Hopefully some others will already have done a lot of testing and you can then narrow down your choices to a couple of already successful pairings. 

And once you start auditioning, keep your eyes out for posters that are hearing the same things that you are when you listen to the same gear.  It's nice when you can find some reliable voices that have the same ears/preferences as you.  As you are aware, everyone thinks they know the truth, but obviously preferences differ, and I think ears/brains differ in how they process sound more than we realize.  Different people are sensitive to different aspects of sound and distortion and end up with different systems because of it.