What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
@rimo thank you thank you thank you for lovingly rebuilding and fixing my Dad’s 1965 MX-110Z

i cherish it and the letter you wrote on the repair order - “ a family heirloom and treasure indeed “

RIMO ( inventor of the filter so named ) only guy to catch factory mistake that intermittently shorted out MPX board !!!

best to you kind sir !
Too many hobbies!

High end audio - based in both digital and analogue, I still have a main system, an electrostatic speaker based system, a system made up of some of my old gear I can't bring myself to get rid of, and even a system in my library albeit a modest one.  Server drive with c. 3500 digital albums ripped by me, and a bit more than that number of vinyl LPs.

Wine - wide ranging dedicated cellar with almost as many bottles as LPs.

Cars - raced them for 30 years (still have my old race car, a 58 MG) plus a couple of other period MGs, a Jensen, and a couple of modern sports cars (Solstice, BMW Z4MC), Sold another Jensen and an old Lamborghini when I downsized.  Used to build and restore them, but not so much over the last decade.

Gardening - c. 300 species Rhododendrons (down from 800 at the old place) plus many Magnolias, Acers etc. 

Cooking - a natural meld with the wine interest

Clocks and watches - keep and restore a wide range from late 1600s on.

Fountain pens - used to use a different pen or two every day when working, less often now retired.

Antiques - furniture etc.

Photography - both botanically related and otherwise. Still have my first underwater camera (60s vintage) so tend to hang onto gear but did acquire a DSLR recently to replace a couple of fixed lens digitals.

Enough to keep me out of trouble.
Yes I have another Hobby but it carries a dirty little secret
I do part time DJ' ing but have to connect up to some pretty lousy pre installed Amps and Speakers.
My dirty little secret is I try all sorts tweaks and workarounds to get the best possible sound without the dancers realizing
I say on average only 3-5% of dancers will notice the difference between
a mediocre sounding track and one thats been enhanced by software or hardware tweaks

Great thread! Diverse crowd, but with certain themes recurring! My love of music and audio equipment comes from my parents, who always had a stereo system, and lots of LPs spinning. 
As for me... I’ve been lifting weights for 41 years straight, and have been competing in bench press competitions since I was 31 (I’m 54 now). I have my own home gym where I mostly powerlift, and my sons, and my grandkids, join me whenever they’re over. 
Speaking of grandkids, is being a grandfather a hobby? If so, that’s my number one! I also love grilling all year on my Weber kettles. Big family, so plenty of grill time all summer by the pool. 
I have a 2015 competition orange mustang GT premium with the “50 Years” package. I’ve had a thing for mustangs since I was six! I’m not a mechanic, but I can detail like crazy!

I also keep aquariums. Big oddball fish interest me. My favorite is my silver arowana. Close second is my datnoid. We’re getting a 300 gallon tank for them this year. 
My wife is very patient with my audio hobby, so I’m sure to remember to ask her what she feels like hearing each night. We have a main system, a bedroom system, a family room system, and a vintage system in my weight room! As well as a system in the shed which plays outdoor speakers aimed at the pool area. There’s almost always music playing around the house. And I make sure it sounds good!

Keep it coming!!