amp for vandersteens

I have a set of Vandersteen CSE 2 signature 2 speakers that are languishing for a good integrated amp or receiver that is a proper sonic match for these speakers.
jjjaker
I run a set of 2CE non-sigs with 2 vintage Mitsubishi DA15 amps each running a single speaker with a splitter allowing for each high and low to be driven by one of the four channels. I think it is called vertical bi-amping. These can be picked up for less than $450 each on the used market.  I have replaced all the caps with higher end audio caps and the sound is incredible. I am certain newer amps are great as well, but hard to beat sub $1,000 and 150 WPC of really warm musical sound. A Bryston 8b also does a great job. I run them from a DAC with volume control and mostly CD- EAD T-1000.  IMHO, Vandersteen’s are very musical and sound great with lots of amps but prefer adequate power and bi-amping. I have used them with multiple amps over the years- including a Vincent SV500 Hybrid. At low volumes- really low- the Vincent sounded fine but never could open the up. So a good question to consider is how loud do you listen normally ?
Even an ancient Mc 250 throws a big 6’ tall Diana Krall image with a properly setup set of II. Really just about any well designed neutral amp with decent damping factor ( to control the acoustic coupler) will do well. The mentioned PSE while rare has some history and merit w Vandersteen- Dick the engineer behind PSE is co designer on the new Vandersteen hi pass power amps.
Hafler, Bryston, B and K, Amber, Apt, Sumo, GAS, etc recapp and go !!
the Belles is wonderful as mentioned
for tubes Rogue and Quicksilver or a Music Reference RM-9 or -10
have fun, enjoy the music
jim
I've used YBA preamp and amp with Vandersteen 2 ce for many years. The combination is very synergistic and provide the closest tube experience without the tubes.
I've owned Vandersteens for 25 years plus and nothing comes close to tubes........I've heard them with Quicksilver, Audio research and Rogue with magical results.......I've also powered them with solid states from Bryston,Jeff Rowland, Rotel, NAD and more with good but not magical results........stick with quality tube amps and you will be very happy...... 
My 2Ce Sig IIs sing with the angels when driven by a Vincent 331-SP hybrid (SS/tubes) amp and a Schiit Freya (SS/tubes) pre.
But, this setup is in a dedicated room acoustic treatment.
The room will affect half of what you will hear.