Linear Tracker ...I was wondering

Is there a not too expensive (less than $¹⁰⁰⁰) and good linear tracking tonearm that I could mount on my SL1200MK5? 

128x128jagjag
Also don't forget the slm3 was/ is a very complex piece of gear that you may find difficulty in anybody being able to service or repair.
Of special concern is that computer controled arm.

One of their technical tour de force for sure though.
Uber that SOTA ad was what made me think of buying a used table. I also kind if want that table so thanks for the reminder I couldn't remember where I saw that ad. :)
Jond
A member with a lot more knowledge of ET arms than myself took a look and said it's an ET1.0 arm, an early piece so more of a collector piece than SOTA ( sorry I just HAD to!).

Still the table itself might be a good buy at the right price of course.....
That is indeed the table I would go for, the SLM3. But it looks like it’s designed for a Pmount cartridge. Would you know if it accepts more current standard cartridges?

Cool. Nothing wrong with a P-Mount cartridges if you don’t mind to buy some of the best from the golden era. I bought my first P-Mount cartridge this year for use with pivoted tonearms. And i’ve seen many great p-mount versions from Technics, Stanton, Pickering, Audio-Technica ...

The solid build of the SL1200 makes it a keeper. Thus, I was thinking of keeping the unit and just changing the arm. If the SLM3 can accomodate a normal cartridge, I would be a definite option.

I have two SL1210mkII (not in the main system), they are upgraded, but still with stock tonearms. Using many vintage tonearms in another system i’ve noticed some of them could be great for Technics. Linear tracking tonearms are normally monsters, i never thought about them for any turntable. Conventional pivoted tonearms are great and there are many within your price range that can be used on SL1200mk5

Uber thanks for the heads up Linear Trackers scare the hell out of me anyway! :)