Why the woofer moves badly when playing certain LPs

Hello. First greeting.
My turntable is Pro-Ject The classic, Phono is Lejonklou Gaio2.4 and Cartridge is AT150sa.

However, I am having problems with my woofer moving badly when playing certain LPs.
Generally, this is not the case with the older, dusty LPs of the 80's, but rather with the record just new released LPs.

I want to get help from someone who knows why this is happening.
Sorry for my broken English.
Thank you very much.

starbusters
^^ My speakers are about 3dB down at 18Hz. We're on the same page with that one....
Mike I'm sure is right about the lathe and stuff. Yet more evidence to throw on the pile of reasons why with records you're better off buying old than new.

Mine, for the record (heh) move hardly at all. But they do indeed move "a certain amount".
Absolutely mc. Mostly with small warps and surface irregularities. Not all new records are bad. Some are terrific and there are several companies that consistently put out great product. I can't remember having trouble with built in rumble in the past but I certainly had a lot of trouble with noisy pressings particularly with popular music. Classical pressings were always much better. Rock was hit or miss. I have some old DECCA records that are astonishing. 
No one has mentioned the fact that reflex loaded speakers go nuts when driven below their tuned cutoff frequency. Does the OP have vented or sealed? He doesn’t say and our experts don’t ask. But the observation that this phenomenon is limited to new releases is suggestive that  we are dealing with a software anomaly and not a playback system misbehavior.