Linear Tracker ...I was wondering

Is there a not too expensive (less than $¹⁰⁰⁰) and good linear tracking tonearm that I could mount on my SL1200MK5? 

128x128jagjag
Why dontcha buy the new Trans-Fi Audio T3Pro, now with stiffer carbon fiber/brass manifold, the best bargain in analog audio already since 2008
https://www.musicfromvinyl.shop/
  No maintain needed, as long as cheap aquarium pumps are available.
jag, linear tracking arms are a waste of time and money. The technology to do it correctly has not yet been developed. The problem is that the horizontal effective mass of these arms is too high creating a very low horizontal resonance point. All you have to do is watch the cantilever closely and you will see it oscillate slowly back and forth. This creates more tracking error than a good pivoted tonearm not to mention oscillating skating force. In order to do this right the tonearm has to be driven in the horizontal plane by a servo mechanism. Little switches are too inaccurate and fragile for this. You would have to have a laser reading the groove right in front of the stylus. It can be done but at this point would be very expensive. If you are concerned with tracking error get a 12" tonearm.