Phono stage for 0.2mv cartridge?

I am looking for a quality phono stage with at least 72db of gain.  During this last year I obtained a Canary MC10 which sounds beautiful but I am somewhat volume limited and listen at such high volume control settings that tube rush has become an issue.  At 69.5db of gain I hoped that the Canary would work out but...
  Most of the popular stages like the Herron and the Manlely Steelhead seem to run in the 66-70db gain range.  Reviewers seem to routinely report on these phono stages using cartridges with low outputs but that runs contrary to my experience so far.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Bill
wbs
@tkr, the Wall is the only one of the three that has adjustable loading and it was set @ 100 ohms, which is recommended by the manufacturer (ZYX Universe). Enjoy the music
Post removed 
Tooblue
Have you tried different loading options?
My ZYX really sang at 470 ohms on the Gold Note.
Sorry not meaning to hijack the OP thread or take it down another path.
@uberwaltz, yes I have and the 100 ohm was most to my liking. I am the one that needs to apologize for the hijack. Sorry OP.
The ModWright Reference PH-150 tube phono stage provides a lot of gain and is very quiet in my system, currently set up with a low-output Lyra Kleos SL (0.25 mV output).  Dan Wright could probably answer some of your specific questions in this area.