Only using Spotify connect, am I loco??!!

Hey everyone,
I have a very simple system... some living voice auditorium speakers, a burson audio conductor V2 pre/dac and a kick ass Primaluna Dialogue premium power amplifier (that I've named Blackstar- after David Bowie's EPIC album). Into this I use fidelizer and run spotify connect to my Dac.
My question is am I loco? Do I need more? 
To use a metaphor... am I driving my Porsche round at 30kph like a fool? (from NZ so we roll kilometers and centimeters)
To me this sounds great, but I don't have anything to compare it too, so I dont know what I dont know, you know??!!
Thanks!!
tmarlowe
If you have a DAC that does a good job at upscaling, Spotify's premium 320kbs service actually sounds very good... at times excellent.  As with with most music it depends more on how well it was recorded. However, on older recordings, it's not so much the sound but the performance and presentation that draws you into the music.  Spotify recommended that I listen to a blues and jazz singer from the thirties and forties named Mildred Bailey.  Never heard of her before but boy can she sing.  Her shimering vibrato gives me goosebumps.
+1 Uber Qobuz sounds best, Tidal also sounds better. To me lossy streaming is no way to listen to music especially if it's your primary music source.
Sounds like time for a free trial. I did just that with qobuz and deezer and found the added resolution really showed off the gear. I think Spotify has qualities that better show off the music. Kept Spotify and dropped the others.
I only use Spotify and you tube and get fantastic SQ from my system. My Lyngdorf TDAI3400 does resample everything to 24/96. I have tried a decent CD transport and I really struggle to hear any differences between CD and Spotify. I bought an etherRegen switch that gave a very noticeable uptick in SQ

I do think that Spotify sounds a little better than you tube. I'm using apple TV 4th gen, but even YT is fantastic. On my system if I want qobuz or tidal I would need another box , power chord and cable. I will demo an innuos streamer soon just to see if I am missing much.

I have both Spotify and tidal but I use Spotify more often than tidal sounds good to me 
I’m streaming 320kb compare with tidal 16/44.1 same music same original recorded version same DAC Cambridge Azur 851N  can’t tell difference 
possible Cambridge upsampling the Spotify that’s why so enjoy it that’s most important above all