VTF gauge

Trying to find a VTF gauge that had the measuring pad at the height of the album. Measuring VTF at the exact height of the album is critical. I have looked at numerous scales on line and none of them clearly states the height of the measuring pad. Can anyone recommend a scale that puts the measuring pad at the height of the album?

Thanks
 Steve 
sgunther
mc hit it on the head. Any Gauge will do you just make a stand for it that puts it at the level of the record. Just place the stand at the platter's edge with the gauge on top. I would use a small block of wood planed down to thickness. If you do not have access to a hand plane just place a sheet of 100 grit sand paper on a flat surface like granite and rub the wood back and forth till you get the right thickness. You could also cut card board squares out and glue them together until you get the right thickness.
@imhififan , thanks for that, the first option of the Riverstone product looks like a winner and should be easy enough to check for accuracy with what I use now. Enjoy the music
Tooblue.

I have been using the Riverstone gage for approximately 3 years.
Very accurate and easy peasy to set up and use.
Wonder what I did before I bought it... lol