What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
“ what were once vices...”

cars, a long. trail of Porsche iron culminating in an X-50 running 1.4 bar. Miss the 993 the most, shopping for a 356 for beach running and as a portable hedge fund.

boats are just tools for killing fish. Welded aluminum, even the beach is afraid of it. I fish remote places between WA and AK but love Northern BC. The goal is fish 40-50 days a year.

We eat good. We drink well. Patrons of the arts, we invest in young artists. We sponsor films ( see Maury Island Incident for grins ), pro bono consulting for a few small manufacturing co. Capital / VC funding advice for a micro brewery, standup paddle board co.

I read, nothing Neo RepubliKLAN. I make time for work mentees, meeting with a solid core of ten each quarter. They are the future.

Dad to an ancient Labrador

investor in a recording studio

I shoot my german air pistol now and then, nothing like a falling Phesant from a fine double, or a very very long elk shot with a fifty cal blackpowder rifle you built with your dad..

life is grand, except when it’s not.
Portrait and event photography (for family and friends)
HO train model building
Car and airplane model building

Post removed 
ebm,

You have had similar responses in a number of threads and have never gotten back to us. Why are you keeping us in suspense?

And they tell me I am slow.