Klipsch Heresy IV

This seems to just have been released. Anyone heard it? Also looks like they raised the price by a grand. Curious how it compares to the Forte 3 and older Heresy 3. 
mofojo
Ha feel like a dumb**s. The guy that wrote the review posted right above me in this thread. Lol. 
So for those who have possibly heard both. Cornwall 4 or heresy 4 in a 12x 16 room?

**deleted bad joke**
Would you say the JBL 4306 monitor is more refined than the Hersey 3&4. Probably Heresy more dynamic.
I spent about an hour with a pair at a local dealer today. They definitely have a unique sound and aesthetics to offer versus the competition.

The sound was pretty much as Mr. Hoffman describes in his review. This was off a sizable Anthem STR SS integrated amp, not tubes.

$3000 is a lot of money but I notice pretty much everything at the local shops has increased a good bit in price over the last 6 months or so. There are some very tiny speakers out there that can set you back a lot for what you get.   Most are 2-way not 3 like the Heresy's.

The unique thing with the Heresy’s as will be no surprise was the jump factor....these are way more efficient than most and a good choice for a very dynamic sound especially I would expect with a tube amp or smaller SS amp.

The aesthetics are unique....very old school but classy looking.

I played all kinds of music and recordings old and new, and they handled everything with aplomb. I had things going fairly loud most of the time and my ears survived quite nicely....not shouty or fatiguing even on poorer quality recordings.

They really jumped to life with better recordings like "Birds of a Feather", by Carribean Jazz Project. There was a nice realistic sounding liveliness to the xylophone which was miked very closely in this recording and you could precisely locate each strike left to right across the sound stage loud and clear .

"Everything in it’s Right Place" by Radiohead came through crystal clear and expansive with nice fullness but no flab in the bass.

These definitely offer a unique sounding option with a lot of audiophile appeal beyond just efficiency and dynamics.

Work trip this week for a couple days to Detroit and Ann Harbor. Gonna try and check them out.