What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Critical overthinking.

Mangling sentences.

Future predictions that come out of a weed pipe. Or too much acid. Not sure.

New physics. (forces you don't understand, now that's the fun stuff...)
My main hobby addiction is running, represented by my avatar - a running W E Coyote.

He is symbolic, and represents everyone that posts here on this AudioGon forum.

Chasing but never getting.

geoffkait:
Needling 
Freudian slip. A rare moment of truth and relevance. Its been reported you are on a mission to irritate and make fun of audiophiles. Nice to see you admit it for once. 

The question however is what other interests you may have. We now see that there are none. Thanks!
mijostyn- I knew it! mc is James Patterson.
Tom Clancy. But don't tell anyone. The NSA will have me killed again.