What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Gardening
Fly Fishing
Mountain Biking
Basket weaving and the occasional midget toss
Along with listening to my steereo, playing music has always been my first and foremost passion.  I play the violin.  Banjo.  Dobro.  Steel string acoustic guitars.  Electrics, both single-poled and Humbucker-ed. I eventually had to sell my grand piano but its replacement is a fine early 20th Century Mason-Hamlin upright.  For a while I was hooked on still photography.  I went deep enough into the hobby to drag a 4x5 field camera outfit (including tripod) on several vacations. Then there are the road racing bicycles.  Nothing can top 'em when it comes to beautifully-made precision instruments....  Well, maybe those fiddles.
No time for other interests. Commuting to works wastes 15 hours a week. Work another 40. Maybe some reading and complaining about taxation without benefits and representation. Most money goes on home repairs and property tax.
Besides listening to music I enjoy gardening, bicycling, reading, drinking fine wine and craft brews and in season fishing for bass and northern pike. Fortunately , consuming beverages can be done while pursuing some of my other hobbies.