You could work for any manufacturer, past or present...

If you had a chance to work with anyone related to audio, pro or home, spend time in the workshop, go to the shows and sell it, who would it be?

erik_squires
Erik 
Nelson Pass is okay! Your original thread didn't mention a age restriction. 
"Past or present" I believe it reads.
Happy Listening
Mark
Nelson Pass is okay! Your original thread didn't mention a age restriction.
"Past or present" I believe it reads.

It was a joke. :)
In the past it would have been Jim Thiel (especially when his brother Tom was there). In the present,  hands down it would be PS Audio.   They rock and offer such great products with great customer service. 
I think for me, I would pick a manufacturer who is doing cool and innovative things. I don't mean they do great in the market, but that something unique is happening.

So, anyone with their own CNC machines, like Magico or YG would probably interest me. Early days of theater sound, so JBL and Altec Lansing.

Working with Snell and his curved baffled in the A models. Genesis with the line arrays.  Apogee making giant magnets and ribbons.  Not a maker, but I wish I had actually gotten a degree at GA Tech and been able to do graduate studies with Dr. Leach. Maybe Jensen transformers, and whoever was making the earliest op amps in tin cans.

Best,

E
Past manufacturer 
a/d/s/
I actually still have two of there PQ20 car amplifiers that I have set up in my garage with a deep cycle battery and a 90 amp 12 volt power supply. It is my second system and it rocks back in the 80s they were the best  car audio components. Period