Phonostage comparisons

I was able to compare 3 phono stages in my system. The stock phono board in my Modwright LS100, an EAR 834P (MC Version) and a PS Audio GCPH. I likes the EAR the best of the three. I also listened to the PS Audio Stellar but not at the same time so I cant say if I would have liked it better than the EAR. Question is what tube phono is comparable to the EAR. I like the glorious tube sound so I guess I am not necessarily looking for neutral lol. Suggestions? Modwright PH 9.0? ATA? Thanks.
jimbones
I ended up with a used Art Audio Vinyl Reference. Dont have much listening time on it but sounds promising. 
Good choice. I heard one at CAF and it sounded nice in an all Art Audio system.  In other words the system sounded good.  
I have been living with my Vinyl Reference for about 3 weeks now and it is really a fine phonostage. I felt I gambled a bit as I did not know much about the company and the product but mow after learning about Kevins background and history in designing audio products I believe I not only made the right decision but got a steal. I haven't listened to digital n a month lol