Satisfaction report on Klipsch

I started my system with a McIntosh MC225 that had been rebuilt and sold by Tom at McIntosh audio.  I also purchases a C220 McIntosh preamp.  I play CDs and stream digital music.  I started with a pair of Klipsch RF 82s.  From the moment I turned them on listening to Nat King Cole sing Unbelievable, I was disappointed.  I used those speakers though and enjoyed them for several years.  I eventually found a pair of used RF 7s in nice shape, sold the 82s and was impressed with the 7s.  However, I was still not satisfied and just did not feel like I was at the concert.  Jist recently I bought a pair of really nice Chorus IIs off Audiogon.  I am happy to report, that they have finally taken me to where I needed to be. I use a Mac book air and a Dragonfly Black DAC. 
warrenwhis
If you had 2 pairs of Klipsch speakers that were disappointing, why do you stick with the brand? There are thousands of speakers to choose from. Life is too short.
I was disappointed.  I used those speakers though and enjoyed them for several years.

So you were disappointed with the speakers, but you enjoyed them for several years. There's so much WTF going on in your post, it's hard to know where to begin........

Welcome to the 'Gon. The Chorus IIs are, imo, a much more satisfying experience of that " live " sound that some Klipsch models can deliver, over say the 82's and the 7's, as you experienced. I am not sure why the negativity of the 2 above posters. As you continue reading the threads here, you will find that I am an advocate of Klipsch Heritage, with years of experience with the brand. Just so you know, I feel, the Chorus IIs are a more satisfying speaker, to those speakers, the two above posters use. ymmv....Enjoy ! MrD.