New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
Ohh you meant the current price for the upgrade. Thought you were asking the current/new price of the latest model.
Having liked the original Pulsars and being interested in Graphene, I thought I’d read a few posts but got sucked into reading the entire 9 page thread containing everything Jerry springer could ask for. Physical threats, a fight where a city got called an armpit, lots of praise for horrible sounding speakers no one asked about, and a village idiot!

Also Is Prof. an audio mixer for film? After having to defend his hearing, it seems like the air in the room he’s describes is room tone.