Class D amplifiers have very little phase shift

Too many diagrams to post here, so I just blogged it:

https://inatinear.blogspot.com/2020/02/class-d-amplifiers-do-not-have-horrible.html

The 20 degrees at 2 kHz argument is bunk.
erik_squires
In a self oscillating class D amp, the feedback itself is used to correct phase shift. Its pretty effective in this regard.

But I've been listening to a class D amp with zero feedback, switching at a fairly low frequency (400KHz), with a rather conventional filter, and it does not sound like phase shift is a problem :)

The article at the link is correct. Understanding filter theory is really helpful in conversations like this. If only one party understands the theory though, its very difficult to make any progress.
the dynamic load of the drivers and crossover will cause massive changes in the impedance of the speaker system. The drivers shift all over the map, thousands of times per second.

Not really relevant and also, what does this even mean?
True enough, Ralph, I get it, but that is horse chasing after barn doors are open, and there is always a better way.
but that is horse chasing after barn doors are open, and there is always a better way.
Sorry, I can't make out what you're trying to say here.
Really, I posted on a very very narrow piece of data regarding Class D and already the anti-Class D people are here.