Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Before anyone dismisses these speakers entirely based on possible rising prices, I would strongly encourage you to seek out a pair for listening. They are one of the best-sounding speakers that I have heard in almost 40 years in audio.
For me, it's not the value of the speaker. If true, it's very off-putting to learn that a company is raising prices by 60% of not a next generation of the same speaker, but a different shipment of the same speaker. Just doesn't seem right to me, no matter how good people say they are.
Rlawry et al.,

I've asked on this board, and even emailed Evolution Acoustics, but got no response from either source: what size room is best for the MMMicroOne speakers? Mine is 20 x 30 x 8 ft. Should I consider these speakers as candidates for such a space?

I also asked EA for a list of dealers and told them I was also interested in the MMMicroTwo speakers, which are listed on their website with no information available. I have received no response from EA, which is very frustrating. It's enough to make me turn my attention elsewhere.

Can anyone help fill in the blanks?

Thanks!
Gleeds, are you at liberty to speak to the question about a possible price increase?
Recroon,

I would suggest Giving them a call. Much quicker response I'm sure.
You will find the phone # on their site or go to Chambers Audio.com. I know JT is very busy these days but is usually very responsive & helpful.

As for putting them in a 20x30x8. Yes they will work but much depends on associated gear & expectations. My room is 22x33x8 & I've encountered no problems using them in my dedicated room. Of course I have not played them at ear bleeding levels either but I have pushed them a bit.
Good Luck,

Thanks
Gary