Underrated album: Sonics AND Music

Listening to this CD this evening it struck me that this might be the most underrated CD I have, from both a sonics and music point of view. I bet everyone has a go-to album that needs more respect.  Mine: Rosanne Cash— Rules of Travel. 
tomaswv
@harold-not-the-barrel

Just saw your comments about Genesis’ ATTWT. Have to agree with you (sadly), "...their last great album." There are moments on subsequent releases (e.g., Duke) but nothing sustained.

I have spent NO time with Tormato though I love Yes.  With the exception of Big Generator, pretty much nothing after Tales From Topographic Oceans.  
...well on further reflection, I'd call ATTWT "great" in comparison to the recordings that came after, but compared to those that preceded it, only very good.  At least IMNotSoHO  :-)

Terry Evans: any of his albums on Audioquest. Also his two albums with partner Bobby King on Rounder Records, a non-audiophile label with many audiophile-sound quality albums in it's catalog. Terry and Bobby served as Ry Cooder's "back up" singers for years, and are both fantastic.

Speaking of Ry, his sideman guitarist (lap steel, mostly) David Lindley's first two albums are very cool, and feature great sound. I have used a 12" 45 of "Mercury Blues" I own as demo material for years.