Should I buy a VPI SCOUTMASTER. I OWN 25 RECORDS.

Should I pursue analog? Invest maybe 3 or 4 grand in a table and start buying records? Some stuff sounds really good on Vinyl but it's an expensive endeavor and NEW records aren't cheap. Plus thos pops and noise and a lot of setup required. Love the vintage aspect of it. Some records sound truly amazing on a really good table and cartridge. Take the plunge? Or buy a better DAC and dont look back!!! Lol. 
jeffvegas
 Yeah, just saw Music Direct advertising REGA RP8 FOR 2 GRAND!!! Just read about this table. Wow!!! Haven't heard it but everyone raves about it. This might be it!!!!
@helomec

I stated, "with exception of Soundsmith carts." Learn how to read.

Oops, my mistake. 
But then it's just like my argument how inconvenient the MC cartridges really are. Does that mean a Hana charge 80% of retail to rebuild or completely change their cart officially via distributors ?  
Project will do the trick instead of spending 3 grand.

Project is very bad belt-drive turntable, it's really the lowest quality even compared to some other belt drives, but if you will upgrade the cartridge even this turntable will give you more. 

Why don't you just look for Direct Drive instead of Belt Drive ?

Worried though about the future of record production with that record plant that was destroyed by fire in Cali.

They made lacquers. You have many pressing plants in USA and there are many in Europe too. But more important: we have billions of vintage vinyl available in the stores for entire life.