Quad ESL service, Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ?

Hello,
      My Quad ESL 63 US Monitors are finally needing help after 28 years of good service. Has anybody worked with Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                      Regards, Mike
lanceman1
Two buddies of mine living in the NY area, and both who happen to own "63s, used Sheldon Stokes to work on their speakers. They both cannot say enough about the positive experiences they both had. Just an fyi.....A Happy and healthy holiday to all. 
     I heard that Stokes is great, he was one of the people on my short list that I was considering.  I'm in Central Washington. I'm probably going to ship my 63's in mid January.. At this point I'm leaning towards Kent as he's closer and I have read nothing but good about him . I'll ship them but I want to pick them up myself.  It would be a good time as I have many relatives in Kansas to visit plus I am paranoid about shipping my Quads once they are rebuilt. I can kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I really miss my Stat's . I have other speakers but through the years I grew quit fond of them. Like the old saying goes, you don't really miss something (or someone) until they are gone.
    I appreciate all the good input. I'm sure there are others that also own these speakers who are also benefiting from all this great information. Still no negatives concerning the individuals that I am considering for the work. Not sure what happened to the Florida re-builder but I'm really glad that I did not send them there . I dodged a bullet on that one. Thanks to all that have helped !
                                          Regards, Mike

And a thank you from me too for all the advice and recommendations. But I think I am done with shipping panels abroad for restoration (cost and UK customs delays are problem). If anyone from the UK is reading this, would very much appreciate any positive steers to UK restorers that aren't One Thing Audio. Been there, done that. If I had the time and expertise, believe me I would DIY!
^^^^

If DIY is a choice, ER audio in Australia is an option.

Many great reviews and in talking with Rob the proprietor he was very helpful in helping me to troubleshoot, and get my B&W Electrostatic speakers up and running.

I did not need so far (fingers crossed) to order the repair kit - but if I do in the future I would not hesitate.  

ER Audio Link to Repair Kits that are available 

http://www.eraudio.com.au/ESL_Repair_Kits/esl_repair_kits.html

Cheers