Higher End DACs

I am looking for a DAC (potentially streamer&DAC) to be paired in a mcintosh system (c1100/611). Its my first foray into digital streaming and I have no need for a CD player.

I see a lot of love for Esoteric, however, most seems to be around their transports? Are they not as renowned for pure digital streaming and/or standalone DACs? I see DCS (for instance) often referenced for standalone DACs - how does Esoteric compare?
ufguy73
Bo is rambling nonsense, he claims only losers stream music yet sells modified network switch which supposedly brings streaming to a new level. What a new level for losers who stream? He also claims streaming High Resolution files from Qobuz sucks yet the same file downloaded is sonic bliss. I was bored so I read the Novellas and learned Bo is a nut.
“No, I say what I want to say!!”

Bo, how much additional would it cost the consumer when configuring a system should they choose to opt out of your sermons? Whatever the cost I can imagine that might become your number one seller. 
I didn't say it sucks, It is of a much lower level compared to when you play the same music from a modified music server. Audio is all about shootout. And the sound and stage will always show the truth.

Never put words in my mouth what I didn't say. I would suggest; read better.

Most people think and believe that when you stream music it will be of the same quality compared to when you play it from a modified music server. But that is far from true. Most of our clients play music from their modified Lumin L1 and stream music from Qobuz. And they buy the albums and songs they really like.

The reason why we sold so many modified Lumin L1 music servers is based on the fact that it is so much better than just streaming it by Tidal or Qobuz. People have no idea how much more details and layers you can find on each recording.

This is why we work by Tru-Fi (True Fidelity) so people get access to all aspects of sound. Music is emotion and emotion is the only key to success in audio. So it becomes obvious why we only work by all aspects of sound.