Phono's $2100 to $2600

Dear all I would be interested in hearing your thoughts for a phono upgrade.  What is driving this is that I recently got a Lyra Delos and a Nordost Heimdall phono cable as presents- the sound is simply in another league than before (prior cartidge was Benz low output glider).  So now hooked- all I want to do is spin vinyl all day and all night!

The rig is VPI Aries 1 with upgraded footers, separate flywheel, and synchronose drive- the phono stage is a Trigon Vanguard II and this in turn is hooked into Prima Luna Dialogue premium (using nos 12au7's).  The amps are Pass labs xa60.5 mono's driving Thiel 3.7's.

For a long time I was looking to upgrade the preamp but now I think I will got for the phono 1st and consider a new line preamp later on unless I find a full function preamp to do it all in one shot- obviously I would have to up my budget.

Anyway, assuming I just look at the phono I think I have narrowed my choices to the following with my budget:
1. Zesto Andros (about $2.1k used)
2. Sutherland 20/20 ($2.2k new)
3. Allnic 1202 ($2.6k used)

Potentially I could also look at the PS Audio Stellas phono (the advantage here is that I can trade in my trigon for full retails $500).  And lastly, completely out of left field I have to say I have this urge to try a Sutherland PHD which just sounds like a wonderful phono that made a mark (and would be about $1k or so).

I should also add the Herron that seems to have quite a following but they simply do not show up used so I have put that one aside for the time being.,

I realize I should listen to these in my system but if buying used I can't always do that so I would very much like to get your opinions.   The system sound good but I would like better soundstage depth and texture/detail- but without going overboard on the latter.

pgastone
I would go with a Sutherland.  The sound is exquisite.  Ron is very good with customer service and support.  Phono amps are his specialty.  I started with the Hubble and now have the PhonoBlock. Not having to change batteries is a big plus.
To offer a different view, also from a Delos owner - you should more strongly consider a new Herron. Keith is an absolute joy to work with and offers a return policy. I am only ten hours into mine but it is already very 3D and organic.
i looked and listened to all mentioned so far including others Rogue, ARC, etc...
at this level they are all strong - consider factory support in your calculus

have fun, enjoy the music !!! The Delos is capable of a lot - enjoy it!!!
Thank you tomic601- I would love to consider the Herron but new it is out of my price range and used they just don't come up.

Glad to hear you love Sutherland- when the PHD came out I had always wanted to try one of his designs.  So mow I just might.

@tablejockey- yes, the N1 better sound pretty spectacular;  I would pay much much less- what is interesting as having an all in one solution.  The entire unit consists of seperate mono boards for phono and preamp respectively.
As for volume control a lot of engineers got to great length  to improve on potentiometers in their higher end models- stepped attenuators and the like.  I suspect it does make a considering difference e to the purity of the signal but I would have to compare side by side.
Try the Tavish Design "Adagio" phono stage with the larger Jensen transformers. At $2400, it falls within your price range and it responds well to tube rolling. The company also offers a 30-day return policy with a 5% restocking fee. I have had mine now for over 2 years and it sounds great!