Best SACD's

What are the best sacd's you have? Or wich one you consider to be the best?
singleendedsingle
Any of the Moody Blues.
I’ll second that.
So glad I got the entire set, much better than my MoFi gold versions. But, they’re nothing I’d whip out for a demo at a show.

A lot of the usual suspects here, I’ll add some more:
  • Talk Talk, Colour of Spring
  • Talk Talk, Spirit of Eden (these are both spectacular IMO)
  • Goldfrapp, Supernature

And not yet mentioned in the Mofi catalog:
  • Alan Parsons Project, I Robot
  • Supertramp, Breakfast in America
  • The Cars, The Cars
  • Charles Mingus, Ah Um
Lots of great suggestions above!

Here are some lesser-known audiophile SACD surprisers if you have an above average DSD DAC and a decent surround setup—

Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Raise Your Spirit Higher. Won a Grammy 2004. Stunning clarity. Track 1 as best demo ever. Voice only so no one can make judgement or get hung up by the message/lyrics of the song...  

Dolly Parton Little Sparrow. Biggest Surpriser if them all. Wide open, pure DSD from mics to your DAC. Tracks 12&13 as demos in that order. Solid state for 12;  tubes for 13.

Stevie Ray Vaughn Couldn’t Stand  The Weather. Even though stereo only disc w analog transfer, this is a masterpiece of analog engineering. Track 6 Tin Pan Alley as demo. Best Fender Strat guitar soloing you’ll ever hear. Seriously, EVER. 
Steely Dan Gaucho. Babylon Sister track 1... Trade show and test track for decades (AES/Cedia, etc.) Same with track 1 Gaslighting Abby from Two Against Nature. Required tracks for 99% of all pro engineers tool kit... stage or studio! 

Wish You Were Here Pink Floyd. James Guthrie outdid himself on this one. Just insane sonics on Welcome to the Machine. If you have a well-balanced correctly setup surround system and have the ability to crank this one up, turn off the lights and be ready for an absolutely incredible, epic experience. Everything is stunning on this SACD except the drums which in my opinion are marginal and the only instrument that dates this recording.