How to guarantee to lower noise- ground loops in your system

I have been through many problem area where noise in the  audio chain was a problem.
my friend Who is a Electrician solved the problem . All too many times people add a dedicated 20 amp circuit 12awg is standard 11-10awg even better lower resistance , also most important 
you need a Isolated dedicated ground, this is totally insulated right back to the earth ground in the 
breaker box this will dramatically lower your noise floor and remove ground loop problems .many people just put a dedicated line and think 
that’s it ,not so, if you are going to go through the trouble, then  for maybe $100 more the isolated dedicated ground  to the dedicated circuit is a must. I can tell you without question .
my Audio has a noticably quieter background .in songs i now hear low level musical artifacts like reverb off a guitar fading cymbals and clearer seperation of instruments .well worth the effort .Hopefully 
this will help others .this is a essential system upgrade .
128x128audioman58
... your illustration only shows a 5 amp current draw on a 20 amp circuit breaker, there in not any way 5 amps could trip a normal 20 amp circuit breaker.
Yes, and that’s exactly the problem, as page 29 of the reference very clearly explains. In the event that a fault in a component causes the AC line voltage to come in contact with the metal chassis of the component the breaker is supposed to trip to prevent the possibility of someone being shocked or electrocuted. But with the grounding configuration described by you and on page 29 of the reference the breaker will not trip, leaving the chassis of the component energized at 120 volts (or whatever the line voltage is in the particular country). Thus defeating the fundamental purpose of the safety ground wiring.

If however there was a 5 amp short like in the page 29 schematic there is no reason that it would not be safely discharged to ground.

It would be discharged to ground, but not safely because the chassis of the component would continue to be electrified at the full AC line voltage. I’m not sure how that can be explained any more clearly than it is on page 29 of the reference.

Regards,
-- Al

I recently had awg 12 20 amp 4 wire dual grounds.installed , in retrospect less resistance 
I may go to awg 10 , seems many use and even awg 8
my question is I only have about 40 hours on my new dedicated line . The music seems a bit tipped up now on certain music . DoesAnyone have any experience with their own dedicated outlets and roughly how many hours for 
70ft of wiring to settle in, thank you.
vv32bl
Your response that me using a ground isolation receptacle and running the ground wire to an outside grounding rod does not sound logical that the circuit breaker could never trip.
I never said that the breaker would never trip. Please read more carefully. What I did note is that your grounding scheme was an NEC violation and created a dangerous situation (that could be lethal) where it would fail to trip under a specific circumstance.
... you do not even need a ground wire between your electrical meter and the first electrical panel in the house ...
You do in my town. In addition to NEC, you need to check local codes.
From your response above anyone that did not know any better would think that even with a dead short a non defective breaker would not trip.
I can’t imagine what I wrote that would lead you to that claim. You don’t quote the person to whom you respond, so it will remain a mystery, I guess.
... you do not even need a ground wire between your electrical meter and the first electrical panel in the house.
In a single phase [home] Ground [0v] is the transformer neutral and is wired from the meter to the panel Neutral. The line is tied to the transformer case and earthed. The Line goes above and below 0v.

NEC 250:
Equipment grounding must comply with the National Electric Code (NEC) Article 250. All non-current-carrying metal enclosures for electrical equipment or wiring must be grounded. Equipment grounding means a continuous copper conductor connected between the grounding electrode (rod/grid) connection, at the source transformer, and at each enclosure and equipment frame. This is the most critical concept in equipment grounding.

Line and Neutral are carried through to additional panels. Additional panels require the Earth Safety carried through. The Earth Safety is not Ground [0v] although it may be at 0v potential
To Cleeds,

You said above " because a fault on the ground wouldn’t trip the breaker back at the panel"  

What I said was ANYONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER  would think that the breaker would never trip.  All we are talking about here is a piece of audio equipment that's chassis has become energized, and is sending current to an illegal exterior grounding rod.  Why is the equipment dangerous if it's sending the current to the illegal grounding rod, unless you are standing barefoot in water while playing your stereo, and then you become the ground?  Please don't go to your NEC code book for the answer.  It's the grounding rod that is the real danger, because lightning makes it a fire hazard.  

On Feb. 16th I wrote above that an electrician in my club had his drapes catch on fire from lightning hitting his illegal grounding rod, for his stereo system, and that is when I pulled my illegal grounding cable out of my house.  If that electricians house would have burned down an insurance adjuster would not have paid the claim.  Insurance companies will not pay off for any work done to a house without an building permit, and that goes for house additions too.  County governments keep accurate records of building permits all the way back to when the house was built, and the adjuster will check them before he comes to your house.

In older homes there are countless pieces of equipment that do not have chassis grounds.  As I'm writing this I'm also playing my stereo that has a phono section, a line preamp and dual mono power amps that all have switches to lift the chassis grounds.  Those mono amps always play with the ground lifting switches in the lift position, because they sound better that way, in my system that has extremely sensitive speakers.  Even if those chassis became energized they would have to stay that way as long as the sound remained better.