Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
i have been following this thread because of my love for single driver speakers but mostly just envy. with that said, i tried a handful of amps with my omega loudspeakers and the most satisfying pairing I've found is with LTA. i certainly not have reached into the stratosphere $$$ of SET amps, so i can't can't speak to those, but the LTA is simply magical as noted above. 
Stephen, thanks for keeping us informed. I have not had the opportunity of trying the LTA. Out of the solid state amps I can recommend the Bakoon 13R integrated amp with Cube Audio speakers. Grandinote and Trilogy may also be worth auditioning.
@jmolsberg If you're willing to DIY, the entry price isn't as bad as it seems.  Jon @ refined audio was recommending a simple 1 cubic foot sealed box with the 8" driver if you're going to augment with a sub system.  Cube audio has a lower model featuring the same basic technology (the Fc8 Driver) for $1500/pair.  The new 8" neo drivers from their top end models go for $4700/pair.  Still expensive, but reachable for more people...

And @stephendunn  Wow, congrats.  Sounds like the most positive early impressions you could possibly expect.  Great to hear, and makes me even more interested in trying out these drivers. 
^ thank you. Perhaps one of these days but in the meantime I am smitten with my little omega speakers 😊 
My first response was an unexpected sense of relief, not just a letting go of my concern over making the right choice, but a relief of years of searching for something I hoped was out there but hadn’t yet found.

... listening to the Nenuphars brought on the same feeling I had when I listened to the Aidas: a holy-cow-kind-of-transportation, a feeling of encountering the real thing, an immersion into where the recording is taking you, like the struggle is over and there’s nothing left but to face the music.

Congratulations Stephen! What an outcome. So happy for you!

Which begs the question: "Would a 2A3 or 300b amp [offer] even more?"

I’m using 2A3 monoblocks with Emission Labs 2A3 Solid Plates. I encourage you to try out both 300B and 2A3 amplifiers and compare against your LTA and First Watt SIT-3 amps. Whichever amp you choose will be a choice among an abundance of riches, so to speak.