Heavy Metal Anyone?

In my opinion, the best musicians are heavy metal musicians. Jazz is easy, ine note at a time, doomboombooppettiboop, but, can any of thos jazz dudes do what the heavy metal bassist do, or guitarists, or drummers? And , it's easy to test a system using jazz with simple vocal tracks, test systems with Heavy Metal. If it works with metal, it will work well in general. 

Anyone agrees with me? 

Note, no disrespect to jazz, classical lovers . I listen to a lot of jazz, blues, classical and especially early music. 
128x128jagjag
Heavy metal musicians are no doubt impressive. I wonder, though, what things would sound like if we removed the extreme distortion filters. If you gave a heavy metal musician as acoustic guitar, what would it sound like with the same music?

This may be difficult to find, but, if you can, listen to Le CouCou by Wargasm.  (Album : Why Play Around)
Also, to Yngwei Malmstein. 
Cheers
Heavy metal musicians are no doubt impressive. I wonder, though, what things would sound like if we removed the extreme distortion filters.

Okay, wait- extreme distortion FILTERS?? So heavy metal would be even more distorted without the filters???!

• Arguing about which musicians and genres are "best" is a an exercise in meaningless outcomes. All genres have musicians both superb and mediocre. Each genre requires different skill sets and we all respond differently to particular high points in a musician's tool kit of skills. To suggest the technique of any skilled musician is "easy" suggests to me that one's listening and music appreciation skills need further development. 
Yeah, agree with the above... Way over generalized opinion. Jazz is far from "easy" to play WELL, same with metal, or fusion or whatever. As a drummer, there are things on both sides of the spectrum I find extremely challenging. Just depends and the artist and the band, and frankly what suits the particular piece. Lot's of metal drummers study Jazz drumming to a degree as it gives them facilities otherwise not learned that are very useful in practical playing. I'm not a Jazz drummer, but most of my skill building work comes directly form some of the Jazz greats. I use it all the time.