Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
I've had my Tubadour III for about 10 months. It has all the upgrades/updates of the SE except the new feet. It took me probably a few months to fully appreciate how good it really sounds. I think the break in took a very long time. I didn't pay attention to how many hours or how long it took. Now I don't even obsess about it. I just sit back and listen to the music. It's a great DAC that doesn't break the bank. Well done!
One of the reasons the new SE Audio Mirror DAC sounds so good is because it is naturally deep cryogenically treated during the winter months in Minnesota. I've heard rumors that each DAC spends 24 hours outside in the deep snow in -40 before it gets shipped to its customer. And if there are several hot days (i.e. -15F) in a row, shipments get delayed. 
HAHA...well done vassils...Like you I was one of the first to Jump on Vlads dac and had it upgraded to a different SE status...with the new power supply to the usb but went with the miflex Caps...and all the rest of the goodies...all i can say after owning the latest Yiggy 2 and the Holo Audio – Spring DAC – Level 3 / KTE...I would not ever go back to those very good Dacs...thats how much regard i have for Vlads SE Dac!...so anlog....detailed..ect..ect...TRUTH!!
Has anyone had to replace the tubes in your Tubadour dac?

It looks like the tubes don't have pins in the glass, just the bare wire sticking out, and need to be soldered to an adapter. I know other tubes can be used but gain goes up and sound quality, according to some, takes a hit. Seems like the original 5977 subminiature tubes are probably the best.

Any thoughts?
For my upcoming review for The Stereo Times website I went through extensive tube rolling with excellent NOS tubes to see If the Tubadour III SE performance could be enhanced, not just changed, to a higher level.  Well, Vlad was correct, the DAC performs at it's optimum level with the 5977, which for his taste sounded the best.  He was right!