Should I sell my DAC

I have the upgrade itch and am thinking of selling my OPPO 105 player. Currently I am using the player’s fantastic USB dac to play Tidal web player in my office driving powered KEF speakers. No need for Blu ray anymore and don’t use the unit as transport. If I sell the player for $650 - is there a better USB dac than OPPO 105 in the $1100 range? I prefer advice and recommendations from folks that have heard the OPPO USB dac. 
128x128ghulamr
To answer your original question, there are DACs in your budget that some would definitely consider a better choice than the OPPO, but there are also people would have the opposite opinion. Without knowing what you find lacking, I think any suggestions could accidentally send you down the wrong path. dgcustomerfirst
ghulimar
Think crappy cd player vs highly reviewed cd player, or,
a young boy before he reaches puberty. His voice typically deepens

hth
@tweak1 can you share the link for your mod. Is it plug and play or does it need soldering? 
To all - the individual backed out last minute after agreeing to purchase my unit even though I had priced to sell for $620. 
If I was you I'd keep the Oppo for SACD. (even from your public library)
And buy a V-90. I see open box quality on eBay for $225 delivered.
You might be surprised which sounds better. It's definitely form factor advantageous. So is a streamer over a laptop.